The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Caleb

Anyone riding this Friday or Saturday? I'm thinking Saturday morning, home by 3:00-ish, maybe cherry creek, west of utah lake or 5mp.

I'd love to but my Saturday is pretty booked. I'm going to try to get out for a little bit on Sunday if the weather holds out. If anyone wants to ride on Sunday, let me know.

Tonkaman

Im hoping I can get out with you guys either saturday or sunday. Unfortunately last weekend I wrecked hard and now my shifter is in the 12 O'clock position. I havnt pulled it apart yet to see how bad the damage is but hopefully I can still make it out by the weekend

jentzschman

I'm hoping I can get out with you guys either Saturday or Sunday. Unfortunately last weekend I wrecked hard and now my shiftier is in the 12 O'clock position. I haven't pulled it apart yet to see how bad the damage is but hopefully I can still make it out by the weekend

That would be great. Saturday is best for me.

Caleb

Im hoping I can get out with you guys either saturday or sunday. Unfortunately last weekend I wrecked hard and now my shifter is in the 12 O'clock position. I havnt pulled it apart yet to see how bad the damage is but hopefully I can still make it out by the weekend

If you (or anyone else) can make it Sunday, I plan to ride the single track again out at Soldiers Pass. If I'm riding solo I'll probably go play around 5 mile/Rattlesnake area.

jentzschman

If you (or anyone else) can make it Sunday, I plan to ride the single track again out at Soldiers Pass. If I'm riding solo I'll probably go play around 5 mile/Rattlesnake area.

Wish you could come Saturday. I try not to do much on Sundays. If you go solo, be safe!

GAR

Trevor, you want to meet at cabelas at 9:00? we could either car pool from there or follow each other. I'm thinking cherry creek would be fun, never been so I would probably get lost. Any suggestions where to ride in the cherry creek area?

jentzschman

Trevor, you want to meet at cabelas at 9:00? we could either car pool from there or follow each other. I'm thinking cherry creek would be fun, never been so I would probably get lost. Any suggestions where to ride in the cherry creek area?

HAHA... I have never been either :eek:

Umm, we could ride elsewhere if that would be better.... 5mp is pretty hard to get lost at. Have you ridden at the area south, past Saratoga Springs? Not sure if it has an official name, but I have heard it called the "AFC back up area" by Steve and Caleb :D

jentzschman

Meeting at the Chevron in Saratoga Springs at 9am tomorrow morning to ride some 5MP with Grant if anyone wants to join. We will most likely be riding the south side if do miss us at the gas station. I guess there is an old mx track out there. Might be fun to check it out.

Last edited:

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Meeting at the Chevron in Saratoga Springs at 9am tomorrow morning to ride some 5MP with Grant if anyone wants to join. We will most likely be riding the south side if do miss us at the gas station. I guess there is an old mx track out there. Might be fun to check it out.

Is that the one diagonal from the Smith's (?) at that first main intersection you come to south of Fort Whatever on Bangerter? (No, I don't live in that area...) I have a terrible need to get out of the house and might try to make this.

Thanks,
Jared

jentzschman

Is that the one diagonal from the Smith's (?) at that first main intersection you come to south of Fort Whatever on Bangerter? (No, I don't live in that area...) I have a terrible need to get out of the house and might try to make this.

Thanks,
Jared

Yep. There is a Wal-Mart right there as well. Come join us. It's going to be a very chill ride. Never been on the south of 5mp so I'm looking forward to see what it had to offer.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Tonkaman

Ok talked me into it. Ill meet you at the chevron in the morning, ill be in the checkered Duramax

jentzschman

It's raining here in Sandy near the draper border, not too bad though. I'm hoping to still get out and ride.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2