The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Caleb

Caleb. Couldn't you just pull the clutch pack and inspect it?

I could and did (remember I've recently installed a rekluse in it). :) I also get some chatter from the clutch. Could be from the fluid that's in there (no clue what it is) but the friction plates are showing a bit of wear. Again, start fresh and I know the history of it's abuse. For the few dollars a clutch costs, it's no big deal.

Last edited:

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
5 Miles of Hell.... today. :greg:

Caleb, your old bike kicks ass on 5MOH! Very glad I added that Hyde Racing pipe guard/skidplate! The pipe would be destroyed w/o it!

Real report to come, still in Green River... going to be riding Woodside singletrack tomorrow.

rholbrook

Caleb, your old bike kicks ass on 5MOH! Very glad I added that Hyde Racing pipe guard/skidplate! The pipe would be destroyed w/o it!

Real report to come, still in Green River... going to be riding Woodside singletrack tomorrow.

Interested in Woodside. My riding gang was talking about this ride. This week they did Diamond Fork and next week they are heading to Idaho City for some riding. I can't do this ride, they will be gone for 3 days of riding and its hard for me to be unavailable for work for that many consecutive days. Bummer

rholbrook

This is from one the last rides to the San Rafael Swell. Some of you have ridden with Corby, the one wearing the GoPro, great kid and he likes taking on the duty of making the videos.

[video=youtube;erHws4NyxPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erHws4NyxPI[/video]

Cascadia

Undecided
Interested in Woodside. My riding gang was talking about this ride. This week they did Diamond Fork and next week they are heading to Idaho City for some riding. I can't do this ride, they will be gone for 3 days of riding and its hard for me to be unavailable for work for that many consecutive days. Bummer
Did they say if Diamond Fork was dry already, or dry enough? I've wanted to ride there but haven't gotten around to it yet.

sixstringsteve

Awesome. Can't wait for the report.

D

Deleted member 12904

Im about burned out with yardwork so Im going to go ride the stansbury single track sunday for a few hours if anyone wants to get out for a short ride.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

jentzschman

Im about burned out with yardwork so Im going to go ride the stansbury single track sunday for a few hours if anyone wants to get out for a short ride.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

What time? If it's early enough I might join you

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2