The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

jentzschman

Looking forward to the ride this Sat. Just got my 18" on w/trials tire and a new front tire. Also fiddled with the jetting.

We still doing Hobble Creek?

MattL

I might go on Saturday.
If so, can some one through directions out to those that have never been there?

Caleb

Wow, that's a very good video. If anyone doesn't know where it is, watch that video, he gives great instructions on getting there.

Caleb

I don't know much at all about those bikes. Is there a reason they're cheaper than the rest?

They're great bikes. I'd own one in a second. Go down and check it out and see if you like it. The only downside (which applies some degree to KTM as well) is parts availability on the Huskies. You'll probably have to order most things for them as their dealer network doesn't seem to be growing.

rholbrook

They're great bikes. I'd own one in a second. Go down and check it out and see if you like it. The only downside (which applies some degree to KTM as well) is parts availability on the Huskies. You'll probably have to order most things for them as their dealer network doesn't seem to be growing.

I learned my lesson here. Thats why I stick with the Japanese bikes. I got burned on parts availability and part prices. Its more money to ride the European bikes as far as parts go. The dealer network of KTM is still slim. It has gotten better but it still leaves a lot to be desired. The only thing that a Honda or Yamaha bike lacks is the availability of a model with a 6th gear.

Edit....it would be nice to have something to compete with the KTM 300. Rumor from a Suzuki rep is that Suzuki has taken notice of what KTM is doing that is different. I hope that translates into the big four offering what we really want.

Last edited: