The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Caleb

I learned my lesson here. Thats why I stick with the Japanese bikes. I got burned on parts availability and part prices. Its more money to ride the European bikes as far as parts go. The dealer network of KTM is still slim. It has gotten better but it still leaves a lot to be desired. The only thing that a Honda or Yamaha bike lacks is the availability of a model with a 6th gear.

Edit....it would be nice to have something to compete with the KTM 300. Rumor from a Suzuki rep is that Suzuki has taken notice of what KTM is doing that is different. I hope that translates into the big four offering what we really want.

Yep..however, while true, when you compare bikes side by side, most of the parts are the exact same.

jentzschman

I'm down to do Hobble Creek. Any of you northern guys want to car pool?

I should be able to help you out if need be. Not sure if the group will meet somewhere before we hit the road. I usually meet over to Steve's house as it is pretty much just around the point of the mountain to me.

It's looking like ill be there Saturday for the ride. It's not in my possession yet but hopefully will be tomorrow morning. :D

That is awesome! I would love a pumpkin bike. Alas, they are pricey but worth it. Hopefully the next one I get will be orange.

GAR

I'm in for hobble creek Saturday. Anyone want a ride? Tyson, I can swing by and pick you up if you get a new mystery bike. I bet it's orange ;)

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm in for hobble creek Saturday. Anyone want a ride? Tyson, I can swing by and pick you up if you get a new mystery bike. I bet it's orange ;)
It's not. It's white and black........and orange. :D

How long does everyone plan on riding for? I have to be at UVU at 1. Ill take a ride if we're back by then. If not, I'll drive myself. Thanks Grant.

sixstringsteve

Got room on your trailer for my bike? I can drive and pull the trailer if you'd like, that way we have room for another passenger.

Last edited:

GAR

Steve, you bet, I even have room for 4 people now ;)

What time are we meeting at the trail?

jentzschman

Steve, you bet, I even have room for 4 people now ;)

What time are we meeting at the trail?

Why don't we all meet up somewhere and then we can all follow each other...

I can hold one more bike in my truck plus it's rider if need be.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

jasmo

Hi all, would like to come saturday. I watched the vid about where to go - I guess I'll look for a group of bikes in the car park! Any idea what time you'll be there? My Utah O.H.V. sticker is out of date. How much do I need to worry about getting checked for it/do I need one?