The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Tyler and I will be riding hobble creek sat afternoon. Anyone is welcome to join us.

I'm 50% for Saturday. What time you guys thinking Steve? 1PM 4PM?

I think I would like in on this.. I was going to go to the lake, but I don't think the weather will allow that..

Is that 1pm at the trail head, or at Steves house?

Want to carpool Kurt??

What is return time?

sixstringsteve

I'm guessing we'll be on the trail by then, but we'll see. I'm planning on meeting at the parking lot at 1:00 PM unless Kurt wants a different time.

rholbrook

My plans are to leave at 8 am here which will put me in Springville around 9 am. My son had a pinch flat so I pulled it and patched it only to pinch it again. First time in probably two years. I hate the smaller tires. My fault, I got in a hurry because I had pulled two paddles off of some buddies bikes and got them done and was in a hurry on my boys. Serves me right. I have called two places and no one has a heavy duty 17" tube in stock. Drives me nuts when dealers don't stock the basics

jentzschman

My plans are to leave at 8 am here which will put me in Springville around 9 am. My son had a pinch flat so I pulled it and patched it only to pinch it again. First time in probably two years. I hate the smaller tires. My fault, I got in a hurry because I had pulled two paddles off of some buddies bikes and got them done and was in a hurry on my boys. Serves me right. I have called two places and no one has a heavy duty 17" tube in stock. Drives me nuts when dealers don't stock the basics

RMATV does not have any in stock? Its not far from springville and they are open till 7 tonight I think.

Cascadia

Undecided
Will you be at the gas station at 9 or at the trail head at 9? Ill be wherever you are at 9.

STAG

Not raining up by Steve's house. I'm working for mate another hour but then I'm going to take my new bike out I'm sure.