Wanted: Mazda Miata

blznnp

is this thing done being built yet????

looks good steve, can't wait to see what you do with it, let us know when you do your first auto cross event, that would be awesome to go watch

sixstringsteve

With some stock wheels and tires I could run in the stock class. I think it'd do really well with a competent driver. You guys are welcome to come and ride along during the race.

sixstringsteve

Its not the most amazing thing on 4 wheels, but its a blast. My wife and I drove to mirror lake and put 230 miles on it today. 34.8 mpg.

Seriously, if anyone wants a ride, swing by my place and I'll give you a ride.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Nice. I think I just sold my brother on one. He has a motorcycle that's been at my house for ever that I need sale. We'll use that money for a car.

Some one give me the quick run down on what to look for in a miata. I'd be in the $3k range. I'll be in Lehi at my brothers house tomorrow. May have to stop by if you're around.

sixstringsteve

Nice. I think I just sold my brother on one. He has a motorcycle that's been at my house for ever that I need sale. We'll use that money for a car.

Some one give me the quick run down on what to look for in a miata. I'd be in the $3k range. I'll be in Lehi at my brothers house tomorrow. May have to stop by if you're around.

please do. I tried to send a PM, but your inbox is full.

sixstringsteve

Id like to race solo 2 every now and then but I don't have time to be competitive for the season.

So for now, I plan on doing both. Maybe racing an autoxross every 2 or 3 months.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Sweet Miata steve! I secretly like them with a roll bar lol. But I agree that those little cars are a blast to drive! And you dont even need a whole lot of power to feel like you've got a little go cart in your possession. That's why I also own a CRX! lol