Wanted: Mazda Miata

DewYota

let me know when you wanna learn to drift, i wanna be there for that! i might have to look into a race car one day, my scion is way fun and super stiff with the trd coils, but it will never drift. you gotta take your miata it to the south bound entrance to the highway on west bound af main, thats a fun corner!! i could drive on that on ramp all day!

sixstringsteve

This is autocross:

[video=youtube;bkdyrd3QXT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkdyrd3QXT0[/video]

It's a lot more fun than it looks.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
let me know when you wanna learn to drift, i wanna be there for that! i might have to look into a race car one day, my scion is way fun and super stiff with the trd coils, but it will never drift. you gotta take your miata it to the south bound entrance to the highway on west bound af main, thats a fun corner!! i could drive on that on ramp all day!

As in a TC or FR-S?

DewYota

As in a TC or FR-S?

i just got a 2013 TC, 2.5L 4cyl (200hp) with a 6 speed manual. i traded in my double cab taco and i just couldnt do the fr-s, i was trying to save money :) but ive squeezed 38mpg out of her hypermiling on the highway. was lovin life that little trip. but suprising enough this car handles very well and is decent fast. i have it lowered an inch, but i have some used coil overs im just waiting to put on, i would do them mostly for looks and lowering the cog, but hopefully they're stiff.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'll just use this again here.

this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg

sixstringsteve

She's not perfect but I can't complain for the price. What a blast to drive.

IMG_20130712_194043_552.jpg

I'd be happy to give anyone a ride and let them take it for a spin. It's a lot more fun to drive than to be a passenger. It's not fast, but it's soooo much fun.

I need a new top ASAP, this one has about 4 baseball-sized holes in it. It's got the limited slip, power windows, cruise, a/c, and 103k. I think the previous owner was a smoker, which is a major bummer, but with a new top it should be undetectable. It handles quite well stock. I'd still like to put some racing springs on it and some 15x9's, but it's plenty fun as is.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well we all know racing stripes add 5hp.

As far as the smoker deal, maybe talk to a dealership they have those ozonater or whatever it is they use to get rid of smoker smell.

Looks good Steve. I'll have to bring Lisa down so maybe she can drive it so she can see that we need a two seater for fun.