Wanted: Mazda Miata

Rock Taco

Maybe I could sell the taco buy the red 4runner and buy one of these as well. What do you think?

I gotta take the dog for a walk and clear my head...:chris::chris:

blznnp

How is it that every thread that is started by you steve seems to get a crap load of pages in a matter of a day or two. The next car I build will be built for some autocross. Will be heavier and have more power than the miata, but still be fun. I watched a couple solo 2 races when I lived in AZ and wanted to run my M3 in it but just couldn't dedicate myself to it due to work and school. Have you raced in it Steve? or just family use to race in it? Maybe I should bring my mini van out and race it.

sixstringsteve

Yes, I've done 2 solo 2 races. One in my 76 mini cooper and one in an 89 crx. Super fun, I think more people should do it.

There are a handful of vehicles they don't allow in solo 2. Vans and 4x4s aren't allowed because of the potential for rollover.

I think maybe my posts get a lot of attention because I've met most of the active Rme members in person and they know how crazy i really am in the flesh.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I've always been a black wheel kind of guy, but bronze wheels have really been growing on me lately.

2n9gc5l.jpg

shoot5Resized.jpg

Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
For some reason I can't find my other Miata pictures, here is one from 2 years ago when I delivered a Coleman tent trailer to Denver.

Attachments

• DSCN4453.jpg
    DSCN4453.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 23

blznnp

I like that 6th one with the darker bronze wheels an black. I always thought it would be fun to build up a datsun 2dr 510.

sixstringsteve

No, but it's not from lack of searching. I'm ready to scoop the right one up, but there aren't many for sale that meet my criteria. It seems like there's one new miata per day added to ksl.

The more time goes by, the more I want one. :D

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
That is one sharp looking Miata.

Thanks, the 4 I owned before this one were red, thought I would change it up a bit. The down side to owning one of the rarest colors is that if it gets hit it is hard to find matched replacements to bolt on. It's a 95 with only 115k miles on her, only about 2200 of them were sold in Montego Blue with the tan leather interior.