Wanted: Mazda Miata

rholbrook

The reason you put lots of horse power in a vehicle is because you can. You don't have to take it to a track to justify it or enjoy it. Half of the fun is talking to people about it.

sixstringsteve

I test drove a miata today. They sure are cool cars. There's a '99 10th anniversary edition for $4900 on ksl right now. That's a steal! I wish I had the money.

sixstringsteve

hm...

It's actually amazing how much different this miata drove than my last one. it was still a great ride, but it was a lot less go-cart-like without the super heavy springs. That'll be the first mod I do.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
hm...

It's actually amazing how much different this miata drove than my last one. it was still a great ride, but it was a lot less go-cart-like without the super heavy springs. That'll be the first mod I do.

The 10AE is heavier anyway, it's all that extra crap they put in them. Your red one was a 99 wasn't it?

sixstringsteve

me red 99 was a sport, yet it had a/c.

The 10AE is also a 6 speed, which I don't really want. The 6th gear is almost identical to 5th gear in a normal miata.

ricsrx

I am trying to talk my self into it, I could build it cheaper that what they are selling it for, I don't need the turbo or the import right hand drive but I love the look!

ricsrx

imported from japan with factory 12b turbo has a mix of GS and GSL options........They are asking 13k, so you really need to have an imported turboed rhd car to pay that price, even with all the aftermarket suspension flairs and wheel and tires for auto cross that is a lot of cash

Last edited:

Rock Taco

imported from japan with factory 12b turbo has a mix of GS and GSL options........They are asking 13k, so you really need to have an imported turboed rhd car to pay that price, even with all the aftermarket suspension flairs and wheel and tires for auto cross that is a lot of cash

But its a Legends!!! :D