General Tech What did you work on Today?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
My xj would vapor lock every time it shut off. I started wheeling with the hood popped open for air flow.
I’ve never had heat soak/vapor lock issues on mine but my friends with 98-99’s always did. It’s weird.

N-Smooth

I decided it was time to use the balljoints I’ve had on my shelf for several years and stop livin’ that stance life.
IMG_6219.jpeg
Snowflake was cambered for the corners from years and years of abusing original ball joints.
IMG_6222.jpeg
Terrible before/after pic but oh well. It’s ridiculous how beat the ball joints were. The upper was popping up and down in the socket like a solid inch and the lower was as limp as it gets. Hopefully I can get the driver side done tomorrow as I have a few things to wrap up before Moab next weekend.

N-Smooth

Got the bump seat mounted tonight. It’s actually pretty slick and makes a decent arm rest when she’s not in it. She was so excited that she had to come sit in it after she got out of the shower and it wasn’t even done, just tacked together lol
IMG_6228.jpeg
IMG_6230.jpeg
IMG_6231.jpeg
I still feel like this was a pretty killer investment for less than $100, especially since it came with the harness. It looks like it was barely even used.