Where is this? The game...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Devils Play Ground?

On our map its called Rocky Pass which is a few miles north east of Immigrant pass. The BLM description of Devils Play Ground matches the same spot. We came on to the area from the north when we explored the Sawtooth , Grouse Creek and Pilot Mountains. Its a fun area to hike around in.
Your up next Kurt.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
On our map its called Rocky Pass which is a few miles north east of Immigrant pass. The BLM description of Devils Play Ground matches the same spot. We came on to the area from the north when we explored the Sawtooth , Grouse Creek and Pilot Mountains. Its a fun area to hike around in.
Your up next Kurt.

I was close then, the Devils Playground area is ~1 mile SE of Immigrant Pass but I've always heard that entire area called Devils Playground not just a spot on the map. We'll consider it a half win.

Next:

Attachments

• Nice_Try.jpg
    Nice_Try.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 63

DAA

Supporting Member
I'm going to WAG Helper then. On the east, northeast side of the freeway. Did not, do not actually recognize it, but that was my initial gut thought when I first looked at the pic.

- DAA

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Just south of the old Peerless Mine on the north side of Castle Gate. You can't mistake the masonry work done by the Italian immigrants.

Close enough. Its up an un-name side canyon just west of the 'Castle Gate' geologic feature. Approximately N 39° 45' 2.041", W 110° 53' 18.172". Its no more than 1/4 mile off the west side of Highway 6 but you would have to slow down and look up the side canyon to see it.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Close enough. Its up an un-name side canyon just west of the 'Castle Gate' geologic feature. Approximately N 39° 45' 2.041", W 110° 53' 18.172". Its no more than 1/4 mile off the west side of Highway 6 but you would have to slow down and look up the side canyon to see it.

We're talking the same canyon. There are several of these buildings throughout Price Canyon. There is one above the waterfall up towards the top of the canyon along Ford Creek.

Pictures coming shortly.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
If you have seen this, it will be easy.

DSCF1737.jpg