Where is this? The game...

roverrocks

That mesa back there is throwing me off...HITR?

On a side note, was he falling or dancing a jig? :D
Dancing a jig trying to get out of the way of the Rover behind mine who gunned it needlessly on the rocks. Not on HITR. That crazy mesa view is why I put on the picture. Puts a whole different view on where we were at.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
This one should be easy for someone to tell me what area is off in the distance, so along with that, tell me where this picture was taken from. Be as specific as possible.

2011-07-21_14-37-38_941.jpg

roverrocks

Adobe Mesa can be seen in the right center jutting in from the east/left. I think the picture was taken from near or at the Castle Valley Overlook along the La Sal Mountains Loop Road. Castle Rock/Priest and Nuns is almost dead center in the picture. Behind Adobe Mesa and Castle Rock is the Dome Plateau and in the far distance the Book Cliffs north of I-70.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Adobe Mesa can be seen in the right center jutting in from the east/left. I think the picture was taken from near or at the Castle Valley Overlook along the La Sal Mountains Loop Road. Castle Rock/Priest and Nuns is almost dead center in the picture. Behind Adobe Mesa and Castle Rock is the Dome Plateau and in the far distance the Book Cliffs north of I-70.

Close enough. It is Bald Mesa at the communication towers, which is just above the loop road.