Your Pic of The Day

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I was broadsided on Riverdale road. I had a green light, lady in a Mercury grand marquis hit me on the passenger side; she ran the red light. She never hit the brakes, was going around 50 mph. None of the body panels fit correctly any more. Passenger side side air bag went off. Rear axle is about 3 inches to the passenger side more than the drivers. Not sure I liked this repaired, probably better to be totalled. I got it on dash cam (not real exciting). Another car on the opposite side got it on dash cam too.

Lady said she had a "medical episode." She ran to me shortly after the accident and asked if I was alright and apologized. She said it was totally her fault. She had insurance.

I got checked out at the ER. Got a nice bruise across my chest from the seat belt and my back is tight. I was recovering from a lower back spasm from Monday morning...its worse now.

I wait for insurance now.

View attachment 175516View attachment 175517

My new steps are trashed....
Freakin old ladies in Grand Marquis. We had one hit our Gladiator in the Twin Falls Walmart a few weeks back. Hers was blue.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
The annual Perseid Meteor shower is one of my favorite times down at the property.

My son kept saying there were a lot of shooting starts. But I was just trying to sleep so I didn’t watch with him.

This was his first time open air camping. He’s always been in trailer or tent. He says he’s addicted and wants to go every weekend.

02SE

I've been at Brainerd this weekend. One of my favorite tracks as the track is good, and the air is usually good, so better runs should be possible.

If anyone is interested, I believe they'll be broadcasting on FOX 13 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm today, in Utah. Watching on TV absolutely does not do them justice. One needs to experience Fuel Cars in person, to fully appreciate them...

Not my pic.

FriBM056.JPG

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Cautiously tested out the children's car on the sand after replacing the front door checks.

Who's had any experience with the 2006 Highlanders? Toyota markets it as 4WD opposed to AWD but there is no low range, traction control cancel or center diff lock. The internet is sparse on the theory of operation.
20240816_202244.jpg

20240817_131502.jpg