Stan Prueitt's Dodge T-Rex 6x6

Owners Name & City-Stan Prueitt Somewhere in Utah

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle-1997 Dodge T-Rex 6x6 6500

Engine-V10

Transmission-47RE HD

T-Case-241 HD

Axles- 3 Rockwell 2.5 Ton with Detroit lockers

Suspension-coil 4 link

Wheels and Tires- Hummer Internal Beadlock, with Interco Iroc tires, or Swampers. Interco is our sponsor so we change tires alot.

Winch- Mile Marker Hyd.

Favorite Trails-New Mexico four corners area, all of Moab, Hollister Hills CA....to many to list.

Other-The T-Rex is a rare rig that we try to keep nice looking for all of our sponsors yet, we still wheel the crap out of it. It has schooled many rock buggies on thier own turf, and has won many safaris. It also is excellent at rescueing stuck rigs. I am now a yearly judge at TTC, and I help set up and design the courses. I also use the T-Rex at TTC to extract stuck and dead rigs. Last year I took the T-Rex in three times into the Tank Trap to Extract the D100, the Mudder Bronco, and the huge 11,000 pounder Kaiser. That was a trip. The T-Rex is here with me in Utah, but my Tow Rig and Trailer are still down in New Mexico. The T-Rex is street legal but sucks the gas and only has a top speed on the highway of about 55. Since is has lockers on all three axles, the streets also tear up my tires, so when I can I trailer it to the trails I do.
0001DSCF1346.jpg

Bart

I still can't believe how much Rockchucker changed in 2 days. I'd swear someone came up and dug all the dirt out at the bottom and threw it up on the first rock.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
I still can't believe how much Rockchucker changed in 2 days. I'd swear someone came up and dug all the dirt out at the bottom and threw it up on the first rock.

It was a honor and blast wheelin with you. We'll have to do it again.

Bart

Absolutely Stan. I had a blast with you guys. Your family and friends rock. Thanks again for all the food too.

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
Great pics Stan!!! It was sure a good time down there this year!! Hopefully next year we can have the full Mopar contingent there to represent!!! I love how the Lime-light Green and the black of the tires just stand out against the red rocks of Moab!!! Looks good!!!!
Matt

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
It was either that or Ramstein....so eiither way it was going to be rowdy German music.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Here are some pictures of my daughter flexing the T-Rex while out at Top Truck Challenge 2009. What fun.

26458230095_large.jpg

Can you say.."Stuff " that tire into that wheel well..:D
26458230096_large.jpg

26458230098_large.jpg

Scott39

Nice cool Dodge. I`ve seen this around for a while, but I`ve never got to see the interior.
Stan, can you get some photos of the inside? I would like to see how you made it seat six. I`m pretty sure on how you did it, but would love to see the inside.

I have had the same idea for my 95' Dodge standard cab Cummins for a while.

Scott

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
i see you put in some of my excellent filming in your other wise, good, video. i am a professional camera man and all. :busted:

but really.

sweet video Stan!!

Hey Stan i noticed your build on pirate etc, i was just wondering what type of coils you are running in the rear for the lift for the 42's also i am toying with the idea of building something similiar but most likely with a similiar to deuce and a half suspension.