General Tech What did you work on Today?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Trying to give myself a little garage time tonight. These tracks came off a regular ranger. I need to modify the a-arm braces to work on the rzr. The front right went well. I haven’t finished it, but very promising and easy.

View attachment 176357

For the rear, I need to mount the track to identify where the a-arm brace is even supposed to go. It’s no where close to the regular ranger.

I had previously test fit these on my 570, but now want them on the 900. Unfortunately the lug studs are larger on the 900 than they are on the 570 and ranger. They won’t fit through the mounting holes on the track adapter.

View attachment 176358

View attachment 176359

Cheap redneck me says just drill the holes larger. Trying to be a better human me says to buy the right adapters.
Poor me says buying means this project is on hold until….. well, who knows.

Anyone think it’s a horrible idea that will kill my family if I just drill a larger diameter lug hole?
I vote drill 'em. They should self-center well enough starting with the existing hole.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Some of you may remember I picked up @Gravy old Honda Navi about a year and a half ago. My daughter has put somewhere around 3000 miles on in that time. She just loves it. Anyways I figured it was about time for a service. 😳
Engine oil, diff oil, spark plug, air filter, and sprayed out the carb. Topped off the air pressure. Ready for another 3000 miles.

IMG_6329.jpeg